Sunday, May 15, 2011

Looking Forward

I am finally done with college after taking my last final Thursday afternoon! I can't believe how fast my years in college have gone by, it seems like it was just yesterday that I was packing up to move on campus. I am pretty excited to be finished and start my new job as a reporter.

I have been kicking an idea around about what I wanted to do with Genre Buzzword now that I no longer need it for a class requirement, and I came up with a few ideas. I don't want to spill the beans just yet, but I have some pretty big goals of what I want to do with the blog. I am pretty excited to get started and hopefully everything works out. I will keep this entry short and sweet, but since today is rainy and crummy, I wanted to post the perfect rainy day song (in my opinion anyway). Enjoy!

Gregor Samsa "Jeroen van Aken" from r. alverson on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment